Yesterday, my mom came in town to get the binding sewn on our daughter's lap quilt I'm (more like my mom and I'm just there for moral support) making. It's been a labor of love. Every imperfection that we made is just more reason to love it. I think it is turning out beautifully, but I'm a bit biased of course! I can't wait for her to snuggle with it. Next job is mine - hand stitching the binding to the back. Something to do while watching a movie or TV at night...
Me holding the quilt after I trimmed off the excess fabric and batting.
My mom sewing on the binding. Just look at that concentration! Gotta love her!
Holding the final product! A sight to behold! :-)
Just the hand stitching to go and it's done!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment